Atlanta is quickly becoming the new Hollywood, so don't miss out on your opportunity to capitalize on this growing market!
Maquillage Makeup Academy brings our expertise to this beautiful city to ensure that anyone who completes our professional makeup workshops is prepared for an exciting career as a makeup artist.
Classes include Beauty Bridal Basics, Fashion, Commercial, TV, Music Videos, Character, and Special FX and will be held at two locations, Mi Salon and Norcostco.
- Beauty Bridal Basics Workshop - an intensive two-day training course focused on elevating your already existing makeup skills to take your career to the next level.
- Advanced Multimedia Workshop - this class will highlight makeup for Commercial, TV production, as well as a full day of Music Video makeup and artist development.
- Character Makeup Workshop - designed to introduce artists that are already working in the makeup artistry field to character makeup. This course will consist of the most requested makeup applications and up to date techniques.
- SFX 101 Workshop - designed to introduce artists that are already working in the makeup artistry field to SFX makeup. This course will consist of the most requested makeup applications and up to date techniques to further advance their career.
- Pro 3 Workshop - a 3-week course designed to elevate the skills of Makeup Artists by teaching advanced Makeup application techniques. This course consists of the study of the international bridal industry, the fashion industry and new media.
- One Day Women on the Go Workshop - for women or men who work every day, lead busy lives, but also have an interest in learning the basic techniques of corrective makeup! This workshop is a step-by-step makeup lesson for any age or experience level.
Sign up quickly before these popular workshops are full!
Or call us directly — we're always happy to help you select the classes that are best for you! (619) 546–5100